Adjusted Tuition Applications Reopened in Response to COVID-19
Adjusted Tuition Application Window Reopened
In light of the financial hardships brought on by the pandemic, the SSS application window has been re-opened for the current 2019-2020 school year as well as the 2020-2021 school year.
Those families that already have applications in the SSS system, please note that your applications have been unlocked to make any adjustments to your applications, if necessary, in order for the SSS system to recalculate your Adjusted Tuition amount.
Please note the requirements mentioned below. Should you need additional guidance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not contact Admissions as they will not be able to assist you with Adjusted Tuition matters.
Adjusted Tuition Application Process
School and Student Services (SSS) is accepting Adjusted Tuition applications for the 2019-2020 and the 2020-2021 school years.
Please note that applicants must electronically submit the following to SSS:
- CAIS School Code is 2391
- Processing fee of $51
- Complete copies of signed current year (2019) and prior year (2018) federal and state tax forms, including all schedules and attachments.
- Copies of W-2s
- FBAR forms for Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts, if applicable.
- Filing for an extension may disqualify applicants from Adjusted Tuition.
- No Adjusted Tuition decision is final until the official tax returns are received.
- The school requires applications and tax forms from all individuals who have financial custody of the applicant child(ren).