Grade/Age Eligibility Requirements for 2022-2023 Applicants
- Preschool: We have a new two-year-old program as well as a mixed age program comprising three- and four-year-olds. For our two-year-old program, children must be 2 by August 1, 2022. For our 3/4-year-old program children must be three or four years old on or before September 1, 2022. No knowledge of Mandarin is necessary.
- Kindergarten: Children must be five years old on or before September 1, 2022. No knowledge of Mandarin is necessary.
- 1st-8th Grade: Adequate levels of Mandarin and English are necessary to meet CAIS grade level standards.
We continue to accept applications to all grades.
Contact the Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help Us Get to Know You
Please begin the process by filling out the online inquiry form.
Get to Know CAIS
Please enjoy this video of our CAIS 101 event. The four stories showcase our program from Preschool through to 8th grade and are shared with you as seen through the eyes of a student’s experience. We have The “Shoe Project” story from our full immersion Preschool, the “Kindness Wings” story from 2nd grade Studio Art class, the integrated Chinese and English “Immigration” story from 4th grade and the immersive two week “ChunFUN” story from 7th and 8th grade. We know you will gain a lot of insight into your child’s possible experience at CAIS through viewing these.
We also have Info Session videos covering a range of topics such as Diversity, Equity and Inclusion; Social Emotional learning and our new 19th avenue campus as well as a series of “Classes in Action” videos. Please see our “Get to Know CAIS” page.
Please note we are hoping to move the whole school into our new home on 19th Avenue in the 2023-2024 school year (at the earliest).
Please contact email@example.com for a follow-up conversation should you wish.
An important piece of information for us is the evaluation form. Below are the links to the recommendation form to be completed by your child’s Preschool (if they attend one) or school.
Notifications for the 2022-2023 school year admissions will be emailed in March 2022.
- Preschool: Tuesday, March 8, 2022
- Kindergarten-Eighth Grade: Thursday, March 17, 2022
Questions? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.