- Futsal practices and team placements will begin the week of February 26 and continue daily though the Final Championship game May 18.
- All 5th through 8th grade players of any ability are encouraged to join. All players must commit to at least one practice a week to be eligible to play in League games.
- Practices will be held daily from 3:45-5:00 p.m.
- Middle school students will be escorted from 888 Turk to 151 Oak by Athletic Director Hart Eddy and one faculty member every practice day at 3:40 p.m. It is mandatory that all players walk with the escorts to practices and home games.
- 5th graders will be picked up from Extended Day by a coach and brought to the gym at 3:40 each day.