Parent Association for Early Childhood Education (PAECE)
PAECE is a group of parents, led by the early childhood director, who are committed to promoting high quality early childhood education. The group’s mission is to foster communication among parents, teachers and administrators to allow for greater collaboration. PAECE group members meet monthly during the school year and all parents are welcome to attend.
- Support parent volunteerism and school activities.
- Promote parent education.
- Serve as a sounding board for new ECD initiatives.
- Provide a forum for collaborative problem solving of ECD specific issues.
- Support curriculum enhancement, such as guest speakers, field trips, special projects.
Kim Burns and Melanyann Garvin