Oak Street Campus, Kindergarten–Fifth Grade
Families must register for all extended day services through Ultra Camp at this link.
Regular School Day Hours, 8:45 a.m.– 3:15 p.m.
|Morning Care||7:45 – 8:45 a.m.|
|After School Recess||3:30 – 4:00 p.m.|
|Extended Day||3:15 – 4:00 p.m.|
Extended Care/ Enrichment Classes
|Extended Day||4:00 – 5:45 p.m.|
Enrichment Classes, indoor and outdoor activities
|Extended Day||5:45 – 6:00 p.m.|
First through Fifth Grade
The After Care Program offers a space to do homework from 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. for students in 3rd through fifth grade, Monday-Friday. During this time all students have the opportunity to work on their homework and seek help from English and Chinese Auxiliary staff. Although there are teachers available to answer questions about Chinese and English homework, students are encouraged to develop independent study skills.
Extended quiet hours are offered to students in fourth through eighth grade who are registered for aftercare if their homework is not complete at the conclusion of the first hour.
- Students must bring all homework materials and a recreational reading book.
- Students will sit at assigned tables.
- Students will raise their hands for a teacher’s help.
- A student’s failure to comply with any of these rules will result in exclusion from aftercare.
- Repeated violation of these rules will result in a meeting with the student’s parents and temporary suspension from the Extended Day Programs without a refund.
- Students will respect the staff and other students in the extended day program.
- Students will be respectful and listen when they are given instructions.
- No fighting. If there is a dispute, students should bring it to the attention of the extended day staff.
- Games and crafts are to be shared.
- Students are not to exclude anyone from activities.
- Students may not leave the area unless given permission by the extended day staff.
It is important that all students are accounted for each day. If your child is participating in any activity that requires them to leave the extended day supervision (excluding enrichment classes), such as after school athletics, tutoring, or something similar, please inform the auxiliary program director so we may make a note of it and communicate with the extended day staff.